Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Father's Day 2016

I failed in taking pictures...again.  #GetItTogetherKate.  We had such a special Father's Day!  Let me give you the play by play:

Kaylee and I woke up and did some Father's day decorating while Gerald slept, we went to get him breakfast in bed, YAY.  We also stopped at my in-laws (who were away) and left a big father's day sign for when Pap-Pap got home!  We had planned on going to the zoo so wanted to get there right as it opened. Apparently, so did every other family....
We love this special guy that Kaylee gets to call Daddy!!


We know the zoo pretty well so took an awesome detour that didn't leave us behind the crowds; it was BEAUTIFUL.  We had planned on going to ChickFilA after... #ThatAwkwardMomentWhenYouRealizeChickFilAsClosedOnSundays

Plan b:  We ordered Gerald's favorite pizza and watched a movie while K napped, perfection.

After Kaylee woke up, we went and spend time with my parents to have a picnic and celebrate with my dad and godfather Ryan!  


See you tomorrow for our 4th of July weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment