Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kayla's First Day of Pre-School 2016

Kaylee started Pre-school this week, and she's LOVING it.  First thing in the morning she asks, "is it time for school now?" Here are pics from her first day.








Was that enough pics!? I'm not sure who was more excited.  She got special "princess shoes" and wore her heart pants to match her heart backpack.  Her first day was only an hour, so I dropped her off and did a track workout nearby.  Drop off was a breeze!  I was in there for about .2 seconds, because I didn't want to linger, and I wanted her to figure out her cubbie and all of that with her teachers, not me.  It was so funny trying to get out of her what she did once I picked her up, but I got "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" hand painting, stickers, and playing kitchen.  What a perfect day!! We had a little date at a local Bakery where I let Kaylee pick one special treat.

She picks the same, most unappealing looking cookie every time, a butterball.  (I've never had one!?)

LOVE.  You can guess that every day since she's asked if we are going to the bakery after school, #FAIL.

Oh, you're wondering how her next two days went!?
She picked her outfit, and almost all of it worked, but the hat...When I picked her up on Day 2, she was doing a big parachute outside and having a blast.  Made me have a Happy Heart!

Annnnd, Day 3.  It was chilly, so a zip up with a dress!? sure.  Randomly this day she started singing the days of the week, which I hadn't taught her, so she's learning, YAY!

I'm so proud of you Kaylee girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment