Monday, September 19, 2016

Make the Most out of Today

I don't know about any of you, but as amazing some of the days/moments are, a lot of the days can feel a little never-ending long as a SAHM.  So, I'm posting some of my favorite things to make the most out of every day.


1. Prayer
I think it's so important to fit prayer into every day, along with a little counting of the blessings.  I switch from silent prayer to doing a prayer journal.  A goal of mine is to spend more time with my bible.

2. Alone time
Is this anyone else's reality!?!  My alone time either comes early in the morning or during nap time,  AND I NEED IT LIKE I NEED AIR.  I'm such a better mom/wife/human/have way less road rage, if I can kind of regroup, alone, at some point in the day.  During my "alone time" I try to fit in something productive as well as something that I can look forward to. #GossipGirl

3. Exercise
Just because this meme makes me LOL.  But, I need something to make me feel active.  Sometimes it's a 30 minute walk, sometimes its 6 minutes on the elliptical (it's seriously happened, I can talk myself out of anything...), and sometimes its a good, hard spin class.  It keeps me on track and gives me some energy.

These were my top three for making the most out of these days :)



No comments:

Post a Comment