Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

It's been a while, but I love What's Up Wednesday!  Today I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday!

What we're eating this week:
Well thank you to my dear cousin and Shay Shull we are eating a lot out of our new cookbook!
Monday: BBQ Apple Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Stir-fry
Wednesday: Sausage and Broccoli Cheese Soup
Thursday: Pizza Quesadilas
Friday: Probably leftovers 
Saturday: Birthday Dinner :)

What I'm reminiscing about...
Guys, I love my birthday.  My birthday week...and ya.  I'm thinking about some of my birthday pastimes.

What I'm Loving...
-Fall Weather...thank you.  I needed leggings back in my life/forgot how much I loved them
-Pumpkin, everything.  
-I really liked the premiere of this and feel like it could be a new favorite.  

What we've been up to...
September is over!? It flew.  Kaylee started school which has been great, and we are starting an all new fall routine.  
look at this cutie on her first day.
This cutie.  We have been doing lots of walks playing "Follow the Leader," and she loves it.
We got a new porch swing, and all of the babies are loving it.
Mommy daughter zoo day :)

What I'm dreading...
Time change.  I know I have just over a month until the dreaded...but still.  

What I'm working on...
-Getting out fall/winter clothes
-Getting Kaylee to sleep past 6 am :)

What I'm excited about...
Have I mentioned Fall yet!? It's my fav season :)
I love all the excitement about the holidays...and I'm that person that is in full Christmas mode come Nov. 1

What I'm watching/reading.
Well I mentioned this one..
also
and so happy that this one started!
I'm reading:
It's really interesting, but I can tell it's going to be a heartbreaker so stay tuned if I can power through.

What I'm listening to..
Ugh. Kaylee loves nursery rhymes.  I love hearing her sweet little voice sing, all day long (and even sometimes through the monitor in the night), but it's all I'm singing too hahaha.  I like Jason Mraz Radio a lot right now, too.

What I'm wearing...
FAIL.  No pics :(.  Fall clothes will be out in October, and I'll report back!

What I'm doing this weekend...
We are doing a local Fall festival Saturday morning, birthday dinner Saturday evening, and a big Autumn Fest Sunday.  I'd say it's going to be a fun one!!!

What I'm looking forward to next month...
-My Birthday (10/2)
-Halloween Church Event
-Trick or Treating with my little qt
-Someone I love is getting exciting news on 10/24 that I can't wait to hear about!

What else is new...
I think we covered everything :)

What's a favorite Fall recipe...
I love a good pumpkin dip!  I get so excited when I find one at a get together. Here's an easy one that has been a hit in the past. 4 ingredients.  YES.

Well, thats a wrap!  Happy Hump Day to all.  We have a cool Wednesday morning that I'm so excited about.  Enjoy the rest of your week, and thanks for stopping by:)





No comments:

Post a Comment