Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A little bit of this

I thought I'd share a few random things about what's happening around here.  Life feels BUSY right now!  Lots of baby anticipation and holiday anticipation and #IsItMarchYet feels. So read ahead at this little hot mess of a post :) 

Let's start with everyone's favorite....Me Kaylee:

**This girl is loving school.  I know I mentioned it before, but I look back at where we were a year ago...even 7 or 8 months ago, where leaving mommy was something that was unlikely.  She now sprints into school every day without looking back just beaming with J.O.Y!  

**Hard-boiled eggs are a new obsession.  It's been a perfect snack or meal for this non-meat loving little.  

**Naptime has been a dream lately #KnockOnWood.  Kaylee is so aware of her limits and will be in the middle of playing or finish her lunch and say, "Ok, I need to go to my bed."  Bedtime is a little bit longer process, and I'm not thinking this will be the case when we take the pacifier away.  But, for now, it's been great!

As for me...

**I've been eating apples like a crazy person.  Like, 2-3, or 4....per day.  I did this with oranges while I was pregnant with Kaylee.  I mean would go through a big bag in a few days.  

And Gerald... 

**He has been great when I hit my limit with a long day at home with Kaylee.  It's amazing what a half hour of alone time can do!! 

OK, that's all for now! Stay tuned for more randomness from my little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment