Monday, November 7, 2016

Pregnancy-21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks 3 days
Baby Size: Endive (?!?!)
Total weight gain: I really only do the scale at the doctor's, so I'm not sure about this week :)
Maternity clothes? I'm excited I got a couple new things from H&M!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Daylight Savings...WHY.  I'm waking up a little more at night and of course earlier mornings since the time change.
Working out: Doing a November Squat Challenge with Kelly :).  And gym a couple days, walking a couple days.
Best moment this week: Kaylee and I had a special Zoo Day on Saturday.  She was SO good, and we had so much fun.
Miss Anything? The usual...#NeedMoreCoffee
Movement: yes :)  more and more each day
Food cravings: None this week
Gender: Boy :) 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving, Black Friday!!! 
What I'm eating: Nothing crazy this week...the usual.  Trying not to snack, too much :)
I'm so aware of how rough this picture is #LOL.  I hadn't done my hair yet...but it's the best I got. This new Target shirt was a little big, but I think it'll be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment