Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's been a while....but linking up with some favorites for Friday Favorites!! It's November, and it's been 80 degrees and it's been 30 degrees.  I'm so eager to see what this winter will be like!  Here are some favs from the first week of November:

one.
Halloween!! I blogged about it here.  SO.MUCH.FUN!

two.

Little Harvest outside.

three.
There is a park right by Kaylee's preschool, so it's been so great having somewhere to go to walk/jog/sit and look at this amazing scenery.

four.
I found this online and thought it was helpful holiday shopping tips for littles.

five.
LOL bubble bath.  Pretending to be sleeping/praying.  I was DYING.

six.
This was such a quick and easy read if you're looking for something to get you in the holiday spirit :)

seven.
it's becoming more beanie weather, but I got this hat for my birthday and liked having it in the mornings that I didn't really get ready.  Can I pull it off!?!

eight.
Because.....pregnancy.

nine.
 
This is a fav fall outfit.  There's even a splash of pleather on the back.

nine.
I love all of these maternity styles!  

ten.
Just because :)

Have a fab weekend!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment