Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pregnancy-26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks, tomorrow!
Baby Size: As long as a zucchini (and almost 2 lbs!) 
Total weight gain: I'm thinking 15+ but this is kind of a guess.15-20??
Maternity clothes? Yes, and just bigger stuff.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Sleep was ROUGH, but I started taking something for heartburn and that has helped me get through the night.
Working out: Walking/gym....Still want to get on a better schedule
Best moment this week: Kaylee and I went to the movies and it was really fun and sweet to see how excited she was. 
Miss Anything? Today, I miss not being able to have more caffeine!!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: nope!
Looking forward to: Breakfast with Santa on Saturday :)



BUMP! (Note: Kayle had just wiped the yogurt on her hands onto the mirror??? why??? I cleaned it after this picture....)

Almost to the third trimester!! :)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment