Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pregnancy-28 weeks

How far along? 27 weeks 5 days (so, we round up)
Baby Size: Eggplant 2.2lbs and 14.8 inches 
Total weight gain: 20, eek!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? I have little ones from last time, no more, yet.
Sleep:  I have okay nights and bad nights.  Heartburn is what gets me!!
Working out: I do 3-4 days a week I'd say, but typically very short.
Best moment this week: Kaylee telling her teachers she wants a baby brother for Christmas. 
Miss Anything? Holiday cocktails!
Movement: Tons!  I look at my belly and sometimes it's full-out shaking and I see baby moving from one side to the other.  Baby is still breech so lots of movement up top and pressure on my lungs.
Food cravings: No..food is tough right now, everything is giving me heartburn!
Looking forward to: Christmas festivities :)



My view from the doctor's!  She is so sweet and sits in her chair the whole time.  Occasionally whispering, "Do you need me to hold your hand?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment