Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pregnancy-30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days
Baby Size: Zucchini (about 3 lbs)
Total weight gain: 20, eek!  I'm really feeling like I'm as big as I ever was with Kaylee, so wondering about these next ten weeks!!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Same as last time.  I have three that are about half an inch long
Sleep: The heartburn hasn't been waking me as much this week, is it because baby turned??? I'm still up at night with minor heartburn and calf spasms?? 
Working out: Doing about 4 days a week or so.
Best moment this week: Kaylee and I had a Gabes trip and she was SO GOOD.  Shopping is hard (I know......two is going to be crazy if it's hard with one), but we had such a fun little shopping trip.
Miss Anything? Coffee, gave it up bc of heart burn, maybe that's the reason it's not as bad??
Movement: Tons!  
Food cravings: No, all food is kind of just eh.
Looking forward to: Virginia trip at the end of the month!  Doctor's appointment in a couple weeks to see if baby possibly turned!
Target bathroom selfie while Kaylee was going potty, #LOL.  Unrelated note: I found a hidden gem in our Target, a hidden family bathroom, and it's where we go now it's so nice and not right by the exit like the main one!!

See you Monday for some fashion fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment