Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Pregnancy-36 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks 5 days (remember, in pregnancy we round up :) )
Baby Size: Pineapple
Total weight gain: 29lb
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Every time I have to be somewhere I'm convinced I can't go, because things are fitting less and less!  Gerald's t-shirt collection is really dwindling, because I'm stealing them all.
Sleep: I'm up every night, some longer than others.
Working out: Yes, I'd say about 3 days a week for 25 minutes
Best moment this week: Valentine's Day Tea Party and Valentine's Day!
Miss Anything? Coffee, coffee, coffee.
Movement: He is beating me up!  Constant movement from the little soccer player/boxer.
Food cravings: I had lots of sweets over the holiday and they tasted GOOD.
Looking forward to: the end is near!!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment