Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Griffin: Two Months

Two months!   I've learned so much about this little guy in the past month, and my love has continued to grow for him.  He's the perfect addition to our little family.  Last month I talked about his fussiness, and that has (mostly) subsided!  He does the usual cry when he's hungry, tired, or needs changed. He now loves his bath, is happy during diaper changes, but does still prefer to be held.  And oh my is he GROWING!  

Getting coos and smiles is just THE BEST!  He loves a good fan, riding in the car, and is sleeping the same-ish as last month.  Big sister is still over the moon, UNLESS she's having a "moment" and will tell me "don't hold that baby!!!" HA.  Just this morning she said, "Mommy, I'm just so happy you brought the baby home from the hospital.  You picked such a cute one." LOL

Here's a peak at our growing boy:





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment