Thursday, July 27, 2017

Griffin-4 months

My little Griffy is 4 months old and I can't believe it.  I feel like his personality has flourished this month, and he is just such a JOY.  He is easy peasy during the day, and will do whatever.  Hang in a bouncer, on the ground, in the car, stroller, whatever.  He's happy happy especially when he sees his Daddy, it's sweet!  I can't believe how differently I love this little guy.  Not more, or less, just SO DIFFERENT.  I think it's a combo of baby #2 and being a boy it just feels like a completely different kind of love!  His sleep isn't any good, he's still nursing every 2.5 hours, and I'm thinking I'll get the go ahead with cereal from the doctor tomorrow.  He's BIG.  I'm thinking close to 20 lbs wearing 6-9 month clothes with not much room to spare, NO FAIR!!!  I just love this little guy to pieces, and here's a look at my littlest love.





No comments:

Post a Comment