Monday, July 10, 2017

My Summer Essentials

There are a few things that have just helped make my summer days go a little more smoothly, and here they are:

I tried this a few months ago and LOVED it.  I loved the way my skin felt, and I felt like I really didn't need much make up over top.  I just restocked and am pumped!

I feel like as far as mascara goes, different ones work for different people like different hair products work for different people, but I picked this one up and have really been loving it.  I often use more than one mascara, but with this it really lengthens without looking like too much.

This concealer has been great to keep on hand or in my diaper bag when I feel like I need a little face lift.  Recommended from Kate, so you can't really ever go wrong!!

I LOVE MY APPLE WATCH.  It's one of those things that I feel like, how did I live without it!?  It's great to get notifications where I am without being attached to my cell phone.  I have my phone way less, and I love the way it tracks my work outs.

I've really tried to get diet pop out of my life, and I'm loving these with lunch or in the afternoon when I'm actually waiting for that glass of wine ;).  I'm thinking it'll be a good vaca mixer for me, too

This little four pack of celery has been perfect to grab and dip into peanut butter, it's quick, already cut, and decent for me.  They've been my go-to, quick snack.

SNAP CHAT!!

We are teaching Griffin, too.  It's a good little change of pace that Kaylee loves.

I feel like I'm always in the shade with the baby, so my tan is pretty lacking.  My cousin recommended this to me, and I really like it!

Those are some of my summer favorites that are making my days!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment