Sunday, July 2, 2017

June 2017

I can't believe that we blinked and June is over!  It's been a busy one full of fun, family, and sleepless nights.  Here's our June summed up in a few (24ish) pictures (:

My brother got these two rappers, who are actually pretty huge now, to play/sing/dance at his school!  Kaylee loved it 

Kaylee and I got some pots and flowers and made a morning out of this.

It was so fun!  I hope to do it every summer.

These two went to a Pirates' game!  Kaylee had SO MUCH FUN, and I think her Daddy did too.

Girls' trip, plus a little boy :)

the two little babes.

These margs tasted SO GOOD.  Kelly and I had been talking about them for approx. one year, and we celebrated by having one or four more after ;)

Father's Day Weekend was so fun, and I'll do another post about.  This is us at my aunt's bakehouse.

This little guy is the CUTEST.

And he turned three months old.  #FourthTrimesterIsOver

Kaylee loves the boat so much that she often makes her own boat and drives all around.

KID FREE DATE NIGHT #CanIGetAnAmen

BUMBO BABY!

Rainy mornings call for all of the blankets and all of the stuffed animals.

This girl went to VBS for a week and had a cute little performance at the end of the week.  She was awesome.

Our town has community days every year, so we went and rode rides and ate funnel cake :)

My two crazies.

We celebrated Gerald's (half) birthday since there's so much craziness around Christmas.  Gerald got a Friday surprise and a Saturday Surprise, and Sunday morning we packed up the car on a surprise trip.  We went downtown to the fountains and there was so much activity going on in Market Square. We had the best day!

Hanging in the shade with my littlest guy.

We celebrated that night, too, at my parents.

And again the next day with the leftover brownies ;) #HappyBirthdayPenguin

Lots of park fun

And books on the porch.

It's been such a fun summer so far, and we have lots of FUN coming in July.  




No comments:

Post a Comment