Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favs!

Happy Friday, and Happy April Fool's Day :).  This week flew by for us, I think it's because we were getting back into the swing of things after a busy weekend of travel.  
Here are some of my favs:

one:
Target's dollar spot is so on point this week!  It's making me want to throw a party with Gold, gold everything.  I got this mug there.  #ItWasntADollarThough

two:
We had such a great Easter, and I blogged all about it here.

three:
Kaylee got this umbrella from the Easter bunny, and she LOVES it.  It's the perfect size for her, and I think it'll make these rainy Pittsburgh days more bearable :)

four.
I got this outfit for Easter :)  I really like it, but It does look a little different with a bra on....
And just to clear things up, the bottom picture is me not the top #LOL

five.

I love how much joy smiley cookies bring :)

six.
This month's What's Up Wednesday post had a bonus question about Spring Cleaning.  I feel like I'm a novice in this department, so I went to the best source out there and found some ideas.  Here is my new Spring Cleaning Pintrest Board 

seven.
I found this book while going through some cabinets, and I was amazed how many uses there are for Vinegar!  I used it for my microwave and coffee pot and it really worked.  You can find the book here.

eight.
A baby toddler in jeans #ThatIsAll

nine.
I'm so excited about the final four games, especially because I have 3 of the four teams left, YAY.

Have a fab weekend, ladies !!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment