Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Hump Day, and It's almost April!?  This is crazy.  I'm linking up with my girls ShayShearer,  and Mel for What's Up Wednesday

What we're eating this week:
Monday: Sun dried tomato macaroni 
Tuesday: Soup and Salad
Wednesday: Pesto Chicken Flatbread
Thursday: Apps :) for Scandal (Corn nuggets and sweet potato fries for Kaylee)
Friday: Pizza

What I'm reminiscing about:
I'm getting so excited for everything summer, and I came across this pic that made me think about how different each summer has been and will be!

What I'm loving:
When it's warm out!  It's amazing how LONG the day feels in the winter, and I love being able to spend a lot of the day outside with Kaylee.  It makes the days go SO much faster.

What we've been up to:
 I've been getting to do lunch with these girls about once a week:)
 We have been doing Gerald's church on Sundays, and Kaylee loves to go and say her prayers
 We went to Virginia for Easter :)
 I went to a Pens game with my Dad 
And we had a Wedding! 

What I'm dreading:
 Taking away the pacifier.  I feel like with age, Kaylee is wanting it more and more.  We did only car and bedtime around 18 months, but I know it's going to be a tough thing to take away #PrayForMe

What I'm working on:
Kaylee will be 2 on the 9th, so I've been working on little things for her party! Above is her invitation :)

What I'm excited about:
We are officially mostly out of diapers!  (pull-ups at night) but I'm so proud of how well she did potty training :)

What I'm watching/reading:
Watching: Scandal, The Fosters, and Modern Family
Reading: Baby Proof by: Emily Griffin(just finished and loved!) and Heart of the Matter by: Emily Griffin  
I recommend both for some light reads :)

What I'm listening to:
A few weeks ago I went on iTunes and bought about 10 songs for a "Kaylee Playlist" (theme songs from some shows or disney songs), and it's been great.  If a meltdown is insight or even for a long car ride, it's been great having a list of songs on standby

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Express Necklace: Macy's 

Shirt: Target Jeans: American Eagle

More outfits here and here

What I'm doing this weekend: 
I actually don't think we have any plans, yet!  After a weekend away it'll be nice to have a relaxing weekend.

What I'm looking forward to next month:
Kaylee's 2nd Birthday, a good friend's bridal shower, and our girls are making a Pittsburgh trip at the end of the month :)

What else is new:
Hmmmm.  Not much else is new!  I'm looking into a pool to join and figuring out what our summer is going to look like, so stay tuned:)

What is your favorite spring cleaning tip:
I've been trying to declutter for months, but things always pile up.  So, what works for me is really planning when to do things and breaking chores up by room so it's not too overwhelming.





No comments:

Post a Comment