Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kaylee's (almost) Two!

Kaylee will be two this Saturday, and you can guess what's coming next, WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?


We are having a little Frozen party for Kaylee this Saturday that I will blog about next week :)  



So here's what's happening with my sweet little two year old:



Favorite toys:  BOOKS, babies, and clothes.  If I would sit and read with her all day, then that's what we'd do.  Kaylee loves to feed, change and bathe her babies.  She also loves dress up and "sorting" her clothes.  I love listening to her play and babble with her imagination at work!  We are slowly letting her have a little bit of screen time/tv, so we'll see if that becomes a fav too:)



Favorite phrases: "Come on mom, time to play" "You are my sunshine, only sunshine" "NO BARKING DOGGY" (if you're a barking dog in Kaylee's way, stay clear.  I crack up on walks when dogs bark at us and she yells at them)   "Be right back!"  "Let's go shopping Mom"  "It'll be all better very soon" "It's okay sweetheart" (she says these to her babies so so much, it's so sweet) "I'm so exhausted" (she usually says this while running around the house or jumping on my bed)



Things she LOVES: Anything and everything outside, Wagon rides, the park, seeing other kids, days at her grandmas' and family, snacks on snacks on snacks.



Favorite foods:  I crack up when I ask her what she wants to eat she almost ALWAYS says, "broccoli please"  She loves banana with peanut butter (every day breakfast), cheese, and most fruits and veggies are her favs.  She really likes/eats anything.  



Sleep Schedule:  With a few hiccups here and there, bedtime is typically 7:30 and up around 7.  Nap is usually 12-2 :) **Kaylee is sick right now, so I'm really eager to get back to this schedule



Potty training: CHECK!! I'm so proud of her.  She has been out of diapers for over a month with pull-ups at night.



Kaylee girl, thanks for making me laugh every day, for challenging me to tears, for your warm spirit,  your sweet heart, and most of all, thank you for making me a mom.  I love you to the moon and back.  Happy Birthday!!  



Here's a little then:

and now:


I got a few cute pictures of the soon-to-be birthday girl, but most of the pictures were more like this:

HAHA, little pouty princess.  Poor thing can't kick this fever and has an ear infection.  It took some m&m's to force those top smiles LOL.  



You can see my blog post from Kaylee's first birthday here.


No comments:

Post a Comment