Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  It's feeling much more like winter than spring here in the Burgh, so I'm slightly regretting putting away all of my winter shoes/clothes, #OOPS.  Here are some of my favorites from the week!

{One}
I blogged about this cutie turning two tomorrow here.  Terrible Two's are in full effect :)  We've had a tough week with her being sick, but I'm hoping she is all better for her party tomorrow.  Check back next week to see everything I did for her FROZEN party :)

{Two}
Four generations of shoppers right here!  I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with these ladies.  We were having a fun shopping trip at Target  :)

{Three}
I recently got a flash drive with all of our wedding pictures on it, so I couldn't help but make a post with some of my favorites.  Our wedding was in August, but feels like yesterday and forever ago, all at the same time.  Isn't it funny how that works?  I guess I feel that way about Kaylee turning two, too:).  You can find my original wedding post here.

{Four}
Kate from the small things blog snap chatted about this, so I obviously had to try it, and I really like it!  I got nude, which I think will be good for me, even in the summer.  It has really good coverage, and although it's a small bottle, I think it was only like $8.99
#DontMindMyChippedNails

{Five}
I've actually seen a couple of bloggers post about this product, and I happen to use it too, so thought I'd share. I really like it.  I have natural curly hair, so it doesn't necessarily "tame" my hair (I'll post the serum I use next for taming), but It's really good for heat protection and gives my hair a good shine.

{Six}
I use this serum, about a dime size, in my hair when it's wet (if I'm going to straighten it)  It's really thick, so I really try to use a tiny bit and avoid my roots so my hair doesn't look greasy.  I works really well.  My favorite serum though is definitely this by Paul Mitchell.  

{Seven}
I LOVE this body spray from Bath and Body.  I've never been a huge perfume person, but I've always really loved light body sprays, and this is a new favorite for me.  Smells like summer :)

{Eight}
As I mentioned, Kaylee has been sick.  As all of you moms can relate, it's so sad to see your baby not feeling like his/herself, but the silverlining: THE CUDDLES.  This has never happened.  Falling asleep while cuddling in bed :).  

Obviously, playing with snapchat is necessary during afternoon cuddles.  

{Nine}
I really loved this mini series!  Gerald and I usually watched them on demand whenever we could.  I don't know how or why it felt so intense when we knew the verdict!!  I'm sad that it's over.


Have a great weekend!!! (We are expecting snow, blah!)  So, if you'll be in warm weather I'm totally jealous.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment