Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

My cousin told me this week was "What's Up Wednesday," and I was like what!? That can't be....I feel like I say that every month, but April, you really got past me there.  I'm linking up for What's UP Wednesday!

Let me get started here!

What we're eating for dinner this week:
Monday: Breakfast sandwiches
Tuesday: Flat breads/ Greek salad 
Wednesday: Dinner at my parents
Thursday: We are having our favorite girls in this week, and haven't figured out what I'll make when they leave!!
Friday: Pizza

What I'm reminiscing about:
Teaching! This time of year is so exciting for teachers because summer is so close.  (It wasn't until I was a teacher that I realized teachers get more excited for summer than students...LOL)
I found this teacher selfie in my photo booth haha!

What I'm Loving:
Spring weather, being able to play outside, ICED COFFEE (I like McDonalds Vanilla)
Also, Kaylee has become newly Ms. Independent.  She would be playing in the same room as me and kind of meanly wave me away or say, "Go OVER THERE!"  We started working on her saying, "I need some space, please" when she feels like she needs to be alone, and I hear that phrase ALL.DAY.LONG.  It's adorable and hilarious, and I'm able to get SO much more done because she always "needs space" or wants to be playing alone.  
How efficient!? A chair on a stroller.  Don't mind Ellen in the background and "Margaritaville" on the screen...

What we've been up to:
I feel like April was really busy for us which is why it went by so quickly.  

Kaylee turned two!  You can read about that here.

As I said before, we have had some fun outside playing on our deck:)
We did our first family bike ride to a park for a picnic.  Kaylee LOVED it.  Can someone please pull me in a trailer full of snacks and toys!?

What I'm dreading:
I may have said this last month? But Kaylee doesn't have an attachment to any toy or blanket or anything, but she is started to get more and more attached to her pacifier.  Her doctor says it's still ok for her to have at select times of the day, but I'm DREADING when we have to take that sucker away.

What I'm working on:
I've really been working on my fitness!  

What I'm working on:
Making a summer schedule including special outings, maybe a few day trips!? Let me know if you have any fun summer "must-do's" with your littles or spouse!

What I'm wearing:
womp womp....forgot about this one.  I still have a few to share though
Old navy top that I talked about here. 
Top: Old navy clearance. Skirt: NY and Company (knee length)
shirt (gap) shorts (NY and company)


Thinking about getting this target jacket!?


What I'm excited about:
My girls are here!

So excited to spend time with them!
And, HORRAY for the bachelorette starting in a few weeks.  Loveeee JoJO!!!

What I'm watching/reading:
Watching: DWTS, Scandal, Quantico (I love this), and I sometimes catch randoms.
Reading: The Girls of Mischief Bay

What I'm listening to:
I mentioned before that I now have a "Kaylee Playlist" which we still listen too.  Our hockey team is in the playoffs, so I have been listening to sports radio tons in the car!

What I'm doing this weekend:
I don't know!? Gerald's grandparents are coming into town, so I hope to spend time with them.  

What I'm looking forward to next month:
One of my dear friends from high school is getting married, MOTHER'S DAY, and nice weather:)

What else is new:
hmmm.  I think we covered it! (Does anyone ever have an answer for this one!?)

Favorite mother's day gift:
I LOVE gift-giving, like I wish it could be my job.  I like giving crafty little gifts or just things people wouldn't really buy themselves.  As far as the receiving end goes, I feel like for mother's day anything that gives you time to yourself or time away is amazing: massage, movie tickets, dinner gift card, etc.

Enjoy the rest of your week:)  See you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment